Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Pieces of Swallowtail


Swallowtail is such a super large stamp.  Loads of detail and I've found a great way to display it! 

I've used a Sahara Stone card base for my card.  I stamped Swallowtail in Rose Red on Whisper White and cut it into pieces, then mounted them onto Elegant Eggplant panels. I used Perfect Pennants stamped in Elegant Eggplant for the sentiment. 

Hope you had a lovely weekend.

xx 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red
Stamp - Swallowtail, Perfect Pennants
Other - Candy Dot

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.

You can also order using the Shop Now button. 



1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic use of the stamp, love how you have divided it. Hugs, Valerie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...