Pages

Sunday 30 December 2012

Stylin' Snowfolk Hubby Card


Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 

I hope you have all had a lovely Christmas and Santa was good to you.  I was spoilt with some lovely new Stampin' Up! goodies.  Well it would have been wrong of me not to have prepared my own wish list!!  Hee Hee.

This is the card I made for my hubby.  As I've said before he likes cartoony or humourous.  Stampin' Up!'s Stylin' Snowfolk fit the bill.  

I stamped one body in Marina Mist then masked it before stamping the second to make them cuddle up.  Then it was just a case of dressing them up.  My snow lady is dressed in the very fashionable Melon Mambo hat with Perfect Plum flower and Basic Rhinestone.  Her scarf  and snowman's bow tie are Cherry Cobbler.  Mr snowman's top hat is Marina Mist and both hats are popped up on dimensionals.  The panel is mounted onto Night of Navy before attaching to a Bashful Blue and Whisper White card base.  I used the little snowflake in Bashful Blue on the main panel and background.  Merry Christmas is from More Merry Messages and To my Husband is from For the Family.  I punched out the second with the Decorative Label Punch. 

Thanks for your visit.  I'm hoping to get round everyone for a catch up in the lull of the festivities.  x




Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Night of Navy
Ink - Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Night of Navy
Stamp - Stylin' Snowfolk, More Merry Messages, For My Family
Punch - Decorative Label 
Other - Basic Rhinestone, Dimensionals

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  










4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely snow card - glad you had a good Christmas! Valerie

Bonnie said...

Looks like a perfect card for your hubby! I got some SU goodies from Santa too! Now to find time to play!
Have a very New Year, Aileen! I hope it's your best year yet!

Ульяна и Полина said...

Красивая работа!
Поздравляем с наступающим Новым годом!

Jan Hennings said...

This is fantastic! Wishing you a happy 2013!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...