Pages

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Snow Much Fun throwing snowballs!


Oooh a second post from me today.  That's really unusual for me but I so wanted to join in with CASe this sketch this week which closes in a few hours. 


Isn't this a super sketch?

I've used my naughty little snowman from Snow Much Fun throwing snowballs for this card.  He's stamped in Marina Mist and coloured with the In Colours Stampin' Write Markers.  I also used my Bashful Blue Stampin' Write Marker for the snow.  The sentiment is from More Merry Messages and stamped in Marina Mist.  I used the Scallop Edge Border Punch for my trim. 

I popped all my panels up on Dimensionals for a little extra added interest. I love how clean and crisp this looks.  

Stay cosy. x 

Supplies Used
All Stampin' Up!

Card - Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink - Marina Mist
Stamp - Snow Much Fun, More Merry Messages
Punch - Scallop Edge Border
Other - Dimensionals

If you would like to order any of the above or the other supplies from the current catalogues then please get in touch either by e mail ails300@btinternet.com or call 07827923123.  I would be delighted to help you with your crafty projects.  A parcel of lovely goodies could be winging it's way direct to your home in the UK, Deutchsland, France, Nederland or Osterreich.  






7 comments:

Gillian R said...

Looks fab Aileen. That's a great stamp set

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your snowman, he has a figure like mine! Hugs, Valerie

Jacqueline said...

This is a great image to use with that sketch Aileen - love the chilly blue outline too! - Jacqueline xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous Aileen...and great sketch too hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kim S said...

He's a perfect pick for this sketch! I love how you have handled the two stripes under the image with the sentiment and then a plain panel to highlight the sentiment! So glad to see you at CAS(E) this Sketch!

Bonnie said...

I love this mischievous snowman. He does look ready to pelt someone with snowballs. He fit perfectly in this sketch!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You're having good use of this FAB image and love the card, great sketch to use too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...